Patented diaphragm pressure reducing valve with compensated seat, outlet pressure adjus-ting knob and external graduated scale for easy reading of set pressure.
- Unions are included.
- Body and cap of shot-blasted stamped brass CW617N.
- Stainless steel filter cartridge.
- Pressure gauge connection on both sides: 1/4”.
- Materials in contact with fluids KTW certified.
- Max. inlet pressure: 25 bar.
- Adjustable downstream pressure: 1.5 and 6 bar.
- Max. operating temperature: 30°C.
- Can be used for water, air and neutral gases.
- Noise < 20 dB – Class 1 in Germany.